ActionPlanet will definitely provide you with the coolest, most adventurous group activities in Amsterdam! Are you visiting Amsterdam with a group of friends, colleagues or family and are you looking for some action? Don’t look any further as ActionPlanet is your destiny. If you and your group are looking to go wild in Amsterdam, you might want to check out the activities that ActionPlanet has to offer;
- Offroad 4×4 driving; take one of the terrain vehicles off-road and drive through dirt and puddles with the aid of a professional instructor. Use the massive horsepowers of the Hummer, Mercedes, Land Rover or other 4×4 vehicles to the fullest. Show your friends who’s the toughest chick or dude!
- Quad biking; not for the faint-hearted. Become one with these brutal machines and transcend yourself! If you’re not afraid of a little dirt and ready for some hardcore action, then you’re definitely going to love quad driving. Just let your hair down and go wild for a moment.
- Powerboating; ever wondered what 250 hp would do to a rubber rib? You can experience it at ActionPlanet! The powerboat will take the group from the harbor of IJmuiden out to open sea, where you’ll get to experience what it’s like to sail full-throttle on a powerboat.
- Several side and teambuilding activities; there’s plenty of room on the premises of ActionPlanet for several other group activities, such as; archery, sumo wrestling and beer tasting/
All of these activities can be combined with BBQ/burgers, party, teambuilding activities or meetings. If desired, an extensive lunch can be arranged. On the website of ActionPlanet there’s a vast variety of arrangements available. Combining activities will result in a good discounted price. However, most arrangements can be tailor-made to perfectly suit the groups’ needs. So whether you are looking for some time to discuss business and have a presentation, or are looking for a party with a DJ afterwards? It can all be arranged. Don’t hesitate to contact them about the possibilities as pretty much anything can be arranged.
4×4 off-road driving just under the smoke of Amsterdam
At ActionPlanet you’ll have the opportunity to take a 4WD vehicle out on rough terrain. Under the guidance of a professional instructor, you’ll get to see what the powerful cars are capable of. There are several different 4×4 vehicles available among which; the military Hummer H1, Land Rover Defender & Discovery, Mercedes G and Nissan Patrol. All vehicles have their own strengths and challenges, your instructor will teach how to cope with them. So if you want to take on the massive 395 horsepowers of a 6.2-litre hummer engine, book your off-road experience with ActionPlanet now!
No driving license required
Offroad experience programs & prices
|Program||min. group size||price|
|4-hour off-road experience including welcome & break drinks, instructor, and vehicle rental||5 p.||€ 84,50 per person|
|2 person intensive 1,5-hour off-road driving course||2 p.||€ 250,- per person|
Video impression of the 4WD experience
Offroad quad biking
Get ready to get dirty! After a short instruction, you’ll take these mean machines out for a spin on the 20 acres of off-road terrain. Quad biking is great fun for both young and old, beginners and advanced drivers. The instructor will adjust the route to the skills of the group. You’ll be driving around through mud and puddles, but don’t worry; there’s protective clothing available. Are you not sure if quad biking is really your piece of cake? Don’t worry, you can drive at your own pace. At ActionPlanet they’ve seen loads of guests that were hesitant riding the quad at first, but didn’t want to stop after finishing the course!
No driving license required!
Quad biking programs & prices
|Program||min. group size||price|
|Quad Fun – 2,5-hour program – beginners – 1 quadbike per 3||9 p.||€ 37,95 per person|
|Quad Royal – 2,5-hour program – beginner & mediors – 1 quadbike per 2||8 p.||€ 49,95 per person|
|Quad Superior – 3-hour program – mediors & advanced – 1 quadbike each||5 p.||€ 97,95 per person|
Video impression of the Quad biking exeperience
ActionPlanet proudly presents; powerboating!
By now you know that ActionPlanet is the way to go for thrillseekers. We have one more activity to add to the list of awesome things to do at ActionPlanet; Powerboating. ActionPlanet will take you and your group out to open sea in their 250 hp rib. After getting everyone geared up you’ll receive some necessary safety instructions from the licensed captain. Now prepare yourselves for some hardcore action on the water! Once you hit the open water it’s time to check out what the massive outboard engines can do to the rubber rib. You’d better be prepared fly across the waves! Upon request, it’s possible to slow down the pace a bit, but it’s not really a common request.
Powerboating programs & prices
|Program||min. group size||price|
|Solely powerboating – 3-hour program||12 p.||€ 53,92 per person|
|Powerboating & blokarting – 5-hour program||12 p.||€ 77,92 per person|
|Powerboating & quadbiking – 5-hour program||12 p.||€ 82,87 per person|
Side activities & teambuilding
Besides the aforementioned main activities, there are several other variants and teambuilding activities available at ActionPlanet. These activities include;
- Sumo wrestling
- Assault course
- Beer tasting
- Bridge Building
- Music Quiz
For more information on the possibilities and pricing please contact ActionPlanet, they’ll be happy to set you up with an arrangement that suits your needs!
ActionPlanet opening hours
ActionPlanet is open 7 days a week, but reservations are required! To avoid disappointments, please make sure to book early.
|Monday through Sunday||09:00 – 22:00|
ActionPlanet route & contact information
In order to make a reservation at ActionPlanet, please use the contact details below.
+31 (0)23 – 5392650
Public transport to ActionPlanet
ActionPlanet is situated just outside the city of Amsterdam, but can be reached relatively easy by public transport;
- The first step is to make your way to Amsterdam Sloterdijk. This can either be done by train, tram 12, subway 50 or several bus lines. Which one is best, depends on your current location. We advise you to use the button below for real-time travel advise.
- From Amsterdam Sloterdijk you have to catch a bus in the direction of IJmuiden. Get off at the bus stop called “Laaglandersluisweg”, from there it’s a 5 to 10-minute walk. If you want to make sure you don’t miss the bus stop ask the driver in advance to warn you when you reach the bus stop.
We are always interested to find out about our visitor’s experiences. Please leave your ActionPlanet review below and help fellow travelers! How did you like ActionPlanet? What activities did you try? How was the service?
Want to have more good ideas? Go back to the homepage to find more cool things to do in Amsterdam.