So you came to Amsterdam and are now looking to explore the Amsterdam nightlife scene and do some clubbing? Well, then the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket might be just what you need! Let us give you some background information on clubbing in Amsterdam and you’ll understand just why.
In Amsterdam, it’s very common for nightclubs and popular bars to ask for an entrance fee. Especially from Thursday through Sunday, you won’t come in for free. The entrance fee is usually somewhere between €10,- and €20,-. At many clubs, there’s a different waiting line for people showing up without a ticket. If you are not on time, door sales may have closed and you will have to look for another place to go. With the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket, you can avoid all this. Based on availability, you can choose free entrance to special parties and events during the weekends at a club of choice. The two-day ticket will cost you only €10,-, so after visiting just one club, while you can go clubbing the next day as well! On top of that, the Nightlife ticket comes with many extras, including free welcome shots/drinks at several clubs and bars. You can choose between a 2-day or 7-day version for the clubbing diehards. Check out this list to see all that is included in the ticket.
– Order your Amsterdam Nightlife Tickets with our exclusive ‘TTDA’ discount code and get 10% off –
Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket promovideo
How it works
1. Select your desired date and enter our promocode TTDA
2. Choose between a 2 or 7 day ticket
3. Top up with special parties / events
4. Tickets will be sent to your phone, let’s get the party started!
Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket FAQ
Is the Nightlife ticket worth it?
If you plan on clubbing, most definitely. The 2-day version is available from €10,- (ex. €1 fee), which means that if you even only visit one club, you’re cheaper off than paying the regular entrance fee!
Why buy via ThingstodoinAmsterdam.com?
We are aware that the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket is also available through other resellers. There are two good reasons to buy with us:
- We have a discount code so you pay less.
- You can pick free entrance to special events based, which you can’t when buying at other resellers.
How do I get my Nightlife ticket?
You’ll receive the tickets by e-mail, there’s no need for printing. You can show your ticket at the bouncer of the club that you’d like to visit. Of course, make sure to have your phone charged, or showing your ticket might become difficult.
Is there a queue for the clubs?
Yes, usually there is. The Nightlife ticket grants access to some of the most popular clubs, so know that you will have to stand in line. If you want to avoid waiting, you’re best off going before 23:00.
What’s the minimum age to get the ticket?
You have to be 18 years or over. However, some events require you to be 21 years or older. You will be notified on the purchase page of this.
Can we use the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket with a group of people?
Yes, basically you can, but there’s a catch; most of the clubs included have a strict door policy. This means that groups are not allowed in. So if you want to go to the same club, make sure to split up and enter with no more than two at a time.
Will I always be allowed in with the Nightlife ticket?
No matter what ticket you have, the door policy of the club always applies, so make sure not to violate. Door policies can differ from club to club, but the following rules always apply;
- Take notice of the dress code and dress accordingly. No football shirts, no caps and no sportswear applies to practically all clubs.
- Don’t show up (clearly) intoxicated, you can and will be refused entrance.
- You must carry a valid ID on you and show it upon request.
- No drugs, sharp objects or stolen goods. You will be searched and denied entrance in case of violation.
Nightclubs in Amsterdam
The ticket grants free access to the most popular clubs in Amsterdam. Besides, the card offers some free fun extras and discounts. To see what parties and special events you can attend with the nightlife ticket, please check out their calendar. The list of clubs participating may be subject to change, but currently, you will be able to visit the following nightclubs for free;
- CLUB ESCAPE – Rembrandt Square area – One of the best-known nightclubs since 1986 in Amsterdam, centrally located at Rembrandt Square. Music styles at Escape are eclectic party music, R&B and Hip Hop. Dress code: smart stylish, dress to impress. The CLUB ESCAPE door policy only allows visitors 21 years or over.
- Air Amsterdam – Rembrandt Square area – One of the newer clubs in Amsterdam, opened in 2010 and accommodates up to 1300 guests. The club pays attention to values such as quality, freedom, tolerance, and diversity. Strict dress code: party chique. Music styles played at AIR are mainly Hip Hop and R&B.
- Claire – Rembrandt Square area – Claire is a newcomer at Rembrandt Square, it opened its doors in 2016. It’s a club with a laidback atmosphere, everybody is welcome and there’s no such thing as dress-to-impress dress code. Music styles played at Claire are; House, Disco and Techno. Dress code: casual.
- Blue Ivy Nightclub – Rembrandt Square area – Blue Ivy is a high-end, luxury nightclub. If you want to party here, make sure to look fresh and fancy! Party the night away in style or relax with a cocktail at the lounge area. Music styles played at Ivy are; Latin, Hip Hop and R&B. Strict dress code: party chique. Some of the events hosted at Blue Ivy allow only visitors 21 years or over.
- Club John Doe – Rembrandt Square area – John Doe opened its doors on February 19th of 2015 at Rembrandt square, the most vibrant square in Amsterdam. As the name says, John Doe wanted to be mysterious, highly unknown and above all, different. Opened five nights a week, John Doe offers its guest five nights of different styles of music, people and entertainment. The ambience of the club is taken care off well; lighting, sound system and interior are need and tidy to provide you with an ultimate party experience. Dress code: party chique. Music styles played at Club John Doe are; Techno, House & Electronic.
- Melkweg – Leidse Square area – The Melkweg is a popular music venue as well as a cultural center in Amsterdam known for its broad pop culture. It is a nightclub with several purposes for a variety of audiences. Each year, hundreds of concerts, club nights, (music)films, theatre shows, expositions and multidisciplinary events attracts more than 470,000 visitors. Dress code: casual. Music played at Melkweg are; EDM, DnB and others with live concerts.
- Chicago Social Club – Leidse Square area – The Chigaco Social club is centrally located at nightlife area Leidse Square and you can party daily till 4:00 in the morning. In this club, you won’t have a problem finding an exclusive spot to chill out for the night. With loads of stairs, little nooks and crannies, a balcony and with two floors, anything seems possible at Chicago Social. If you prefer spending time at the bar instead, Chicago Social is the place to go. This bar stays open every night of the week until 4 o’clock in the morning. Music styles played at Chicago Social Club are; Hip Hop & RnB, House – Eclectic | Dress code: Party Chique. The Chicago Social Club door policy only allows visitors 21 years or over.
- Nova club – Leidse Square area – Go to Nova Club to do some partying in style. This club, located at the lively Leidse Square nightlife, has paid a lot of attention to the looks and comfort of the club. The entire venue has high-backed couches on every wall and special VIP area’s. Strict dress code: dress to impress. Music styles played at Nova Club are; R&B, Hiphop, Disco, Eclectic, Hits.
- supperclub – Koningsplein – Located in between Leidse and Rembrandt Square you’ll find supperclub, both club and restaurant. However, supperclub is more than just a restaurant. It is also a club, bar and gallery. It’s a place where like-minds find each other and go home with a story at the end of the night. supperclub brings you a night full of spectacle, from an exciting 5-course surprise menu to exhilarating music, occasional performances to 260 degrees visuals. Strict dress code: classy and sexy.
- Club Panama – Central Station Area – This legendary venue 10 minutes from Amsterdam Central Station, has hosted many great artists including Alicia Keys. The club is situated in a century-old warehouse, ensuring an atmospheric setting. Make sure you check out what’s on clubs’ agenda as it can be anything from techno to a concert. Music styles played at Panama depend on the event that’s being hosted, but include; RnB, HipHop, Techno and EDM.
- Jack Amsterdam – South East Amsterdam – JACK, the new club in town creates space for approximately 650 openminded creatures of the night. Based in Zuidoost, only 10 minutes from Amsterdam Bijlmer Arena station, JACK offers a new blend of clubbing that you won’t find anywhere else. The Jack Amsterdam door policy only allows visitors 21 years or over. Music styles played at JACK; are techno, minimal and EBM. Dress code: Casual.
- Radion – West Amsterdam – Outside the city center, to the West, you will find nightclub Radion. At this night club, it’s all about raving the night away on some heavy techno beats. Club nights are hosted during the weekend, offering a wide range of several artists and DJ’s every week. Dress code: smart casual. Music styles played at Radion are; Techno, House & Electronic
- VLLA- West Amsterdam – VLLA is a bar, stage and club in Amsterdam where creativity can blossom. An easygoing venue that is rough around the edges, where almost anything goes. It’s a place where you can enjoy an atmospheric evening with the best Deephouse, House and Techno of this moment. It also features a backyard where you can sit and catch up with friends. Dress code: casual. Music styles played at VLLA are; House, Techno & Deephouse.
- The Box – Amsterdam Sloterdijk Area – The Box is located near Amsterdam Sloterdijk. It’s a big venue, where mainly dance events and concerts are hosted. The venue feautures an impressive light and sound system, ready to rock you through the night! Dress code: representative. Music styles played at The Box depend on the event that’s being hosted, but include; RnB, HipHop, EDM, Hardstyle and Hardcore.
- Q-Factory – Amsterdam Muiderport Area – Q-Factory is one of the biggest musical complexes of Europe, located in the East of Amsterdam. Since three years three concert halls are located in Q-Factory, in which many artists have performed, for example, Fink, Lee Scratch Perry, Major Lazor, House Of Pain, Hardwell, Steve Harley and BØRNS. Dress code: casual chique. Music styles played at Q-factory depend on the event that’s being hosted, but include; Pop, Rock, Punk, Blues.
* this list may be subject to change we will try and keep it up-to-date, but no rights can be derived.
Smaller clubs & Bars
- Club Prime – Rembrandt Square area –
- Club Smokey – Rembrandt Square area –
- Club Amsterdamned – Leidse Square area –
- Candela – Leidse Square area –
- Feest van Joop – Leidse Square area –
- Bubbels – Leidse Square area –
- Club Hartje – Leidse Square area –
- Surprise Bar – Leidse Square area –
- Players – Red Light area –
- Sportsbar Heffer – Red Light area –
Discounts & extra’s included with the Nightlife ticket:
- Free entrance including a welcome drink at Holland Casino Amsterdam
- Two for one cocktails at Hard Rock Cafe Amsterdam
- Two for one Bowling, Laser Tagging and Glow Golf at Powerzone Amsterdam
- Double-up your beer at Sportsbar Heffer
- Free makeup touch-up for the ladies at Douglas
- First ride with UBER free up to €10,-
- €10 UBER Eats credit on your first order
- Free medium fries + drink at Burger King
- 2 For 1 dinner on all dishes – at TopKapi Leidseplein, Amsterdam
Amsterdam Nightlife Tickets reviews
Have you been clubbing with the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket? Help others out and leave a review below! Did you find the order process convenient? Was the card worth its price? How many clubs have you visited? Your review will help other travellers decide whether they should give it a go.
Submit your review
Door price at the party was indeed more then we paid for 2 days!
First night we had picked a place that was totally boring. Luckily had a blast the second!
Me and my friends bought a 2day ticket and had such a great time in Amsterdam! We started the night at Holland Casino where we got free cocktails, which was included in the ticket! Clubs were great as well! Definetly recommend these tickets, you get so much value for the money.