Amsterdam is known for its many canals. The city centre is practically a network of canals, along which you’ll find Amsterdam’s monumental canal houses. This historical area is referred to as “Grachtengordel” which would be best translated as “Canal Ring or Canal Belt“. The unique architecture really comes alive while viewed from the water and will leave a great impression. Therefore people often state that Amsterdam is best seen from the water. The only way of finding out whether that’s true, is by going to see it for yourself. We even dare to state that your trip to Amsterdam isn’t complete if you haven’t been on a canal cruise. This is really something you don’t want to miss out on!
Scroll down to see the various recommended options for a boat tour along the beautiful canals, or go directly to;
- Classic canal boat cruise; best price!
- Semi-open boat tour; best price for an open boat!
- Pancake cruise for the hungry sailors; enjoy unlimited pancakes!
- Small open boat cruise; enjoy the canals from a comfortable electric boat!
- New York Pizza cruise; combine your cruise with a pizza!
- Smoke & lounge cruise; a relaxed, marijuana-friendly cruise!
- 60-minute wine and cheese cruise; the highlights on a luxurious boat!
- Wine and Cheese evening cruise; enjoy a drink and a bite after sunset!
- Booze cruise; a great choice to get into the party mood, drinks included!
- 2-hour evening dinner cruise including drinks and a three-course meal!
- Luxury dinner cruise; 3-hour top-of-the-bill cruise including 3-course dinner!
- Luxury private cruise; enjoy privacy in a small open boat!