Hotels.com is a fairly new player in the hotel market. Although the website somehow looks a bit of an anonymous company, the website is run and owned by Expedia. It’s just a different label they introduced in order to compete with fierce competitors such as Booking.com. Expedia is investing a lot and putting major effort into building a client base and brand for Hotels.com. During 2018-2019 matches of the Champions League, the website has been heavily advertised. Besides, Hotels.com offer a lot of promo codes and a special Hotels.com™ Rewards program to keep their customers engaged.
Hotels.com discount codes
On a regular basis, Hotels.com releases discount codes that make bookings through Hotels.com even more attractive. We are subscribed to a newsletter with the latest promotions and coupon codes, so we will share any discounts worth sharing below!
|Promotion||Discount||Valid through||Discount code|
|Savings In Bloom – up to 40% discount + 10% coupon||10% off||25th – 31st March 2019||AFFGENUKQ212|
Hotels.com rewards commercial
When booking through Hotels.com, it’s rewarding to sign up, definitely when you book on a regular basis. Because with the Hotels.com™ Rewards program, you automatically earn points for a free night in a hotel. How does this work? Well, simply book your accommodation of choice. It doesn’t matter what type of accommodation it is. When you have booked ten nights in total, no matter the duration of your stay, you will receive a free night by Hotels.com. You can spend this free night on any hotel of choice, however, the average price of your bookings over your ten booked nights will be your reward for the free night. What you should know about the free night reward:
- The value of a rewards night does not include taxes and fees.
- You can redeem your rewards night for a night of greater value and pay the difference.
- You can redeem your rewards night for a night of lesser value and forfeit the difference.
- You can redeem only 1 rewards night for each night of your booking.
- You can redeem multiple rewards nights when you book a multiple-night stay. For example, if you’re booking a 7-night stay and have 5 rewards nights to redeem, you can use all of your rewards nights in the same booking and pay for only 2 nights, plus taxes and fees.
Have you booked with Hotels.com? Please leave your review below for others to decide whether or not to book with them. Do you have feedback on the booking process and/or the service afterwards? Did you sign up for the Hotels.com™ Rewards program? Was the information on their website accurate and sufficient? Would you book again with Hotels.com and recommend it to friends and family? We will manually check all Hotel.com reviews manually for spam and foul language before publishing, so please be patient for your review to appear online.
Submit your review