KINboat is a fairly new boating company in Amsterdam. It operates small vessels compared to the classical boating companies. This results in a more intimate, cosy setting. You can book private canal tours on your very own boat, or hop on one of the public cruises. Most boats operated by KINboat are electric powered and thus environmentally friendly. The boats barely make any noise, so you can enjoy the pretty Amsterdam surroundings to the fullest. Renting a boat with KINboat always comes with a captain, this way you can enjoy the ride without having to concentrate on the busy Amsterdam waterways. You can sit back and enjoy a drink.
KINboat offers different tours that can be booked starting from one person. During the warm period of the year starting in March till the end of October, you can join in on the ‘Cruise like a Local‘ tour. In the winter, when Amsterdam Light Festival starts the very end of November, KINboat offers the ‘Water Colors Tours‘ along the illuminated artworks.
Check out the latest tours offered:
– Use our Exclusive KINboat discount code ‘THINGSTODOALF18’ and get €2,-discount per person! –
KINboat discount codes
Ready to book a boat tour with KINboat? We’ll help you to get the best possible deal! Check out the latest discount codes that you can redeem on purchases via Kinboat.com below.
|Cruise||Discount||Valid through||Discount code|
|Amsterdam Light Festival – Water Colors tour||€2,- off per person||01-02-2019||THINGSTODOALF18|
Private tours with KINboat
Would you like to do a canal cruise on a private boat? It’s possible with KINboat! You can choose from multiple types of vessels, ranging from 12 up to 40 passenger boats. On a private boat tour you will have your own captain and you can pick your own desired route. It’s an excellent option if you’re visiting Amsterdam with a group, or would like some privacy. The romantic saloon boat ‘Rose’ makes up a perfect setting for a marriage proposal!
Boats available for private tours are:
- Saloon boat Rose: this elegant 100-year-old notary boat carries up to 12 passengers, although no more than 10 is recommended. You can sit both inside and outside, thus is an excellent choice in case the Dutch weather isn’t cooperative.
- KINboat 12: great choice for a group up to 12 passengers. Thanks to the cabin it is allowed to play music which the boat is fitted with. The boat also has an open front and read deck to enjoy the best possible view of the city.
- G-Star RAW boat: this badass old army ship carries up to 25 passengers. The inside of the boat is turned into something that looks like a limousine. It’s a great option for parties and offers great comfort.
- KINboat 40: this big open boat allows you to take up to 30 to 40 passengers. The open boat offers a great view on Amsterdam to all passengers. In case of bad weather, the boat can be partly covered.
Have you booked a boat tour with KINboat? Please leave a review below and let us know how you experienced the tour! Would you recommend other to book a canal cruise with KINboat? What tour did you take? How was the service? Do you have any recommendations for KINboat to improve their cruises?
Submit your review