KINboat is a fairly new boating company in Amsterdam. It operates small vessels compared to the classical boating companies. This results in a more intimate, cosy setting. You can book private canal tours on your very own boat, or hop on one of the public cruises. Most boats operated by KINboat are electric powered and thus environmentally friendly. The boats barely make any noise, so you can enjoy the pretty Amsterdam surroundings to the fullest. Renting a boat with KINboat always comes with a captain, this way you can enjoy the ride without having to concentrate on the busy Amsterdam waterways. You can sit back and enjoy a drink.
Cruise Like a Local – by KINboat
A canal cruise is an absolute must-do in Amsterdam! The Cruise Like a Local cruise by KINboat is a great choice for anyone who wants to avoid the big canal boats. In a smaller, more intimate setting you will cruise along the smaller canals that the big boats can’t go to. For the current winter edition, you will set sail in the boat named ‘Ramses Shaffy’. In this boat, you’ll enjoy the comfort of being able to sit inside in case of bad weather. However, if the weather allows is you can also go outside to the front or rear deck to have the most magnificent views and shoot the best possible pictures.
The Cruise Like a Local tour is awarded five stars on Tripadvisor and includes:
- 1 hour of sailing on the Amsterdam Canals in a comfortable boat with shelter from wind & rain
- 2 drinks free of charge
- Knowledgable captain, ability to discuss any special wishes
- Pick-up and drop off at Amsterdam Central Station
– Book online here with discount code KIN10 and get 10% off –
KINboat discount codes
Ready to book a boat tour with KINboat? We’ll help you to get the best possible deal! Check out the latest discount codes that you can redeem on purchases via the webshop of Thingstodoinamsterdam.com below.
|Cruise||Discount||Valid through||Discount code|
|Cruise Like a Local – winter edition||10% off||31-12-2019||KIN10|
Private tours with KINboat
Would you like to do a canal cruise on a private boat? It’s possible with KINboat! You can choose from multiple types of vessels, ranging from 12 up to 40 passenger boats. On a private boat tour you will have your own captain and you can pick your own desired route. It’s an excellent option if you’re visiting Amsterdam with a group, or would like some privacy. The romantic saloon boat ‘Rose’ makes up a perfect setting for a marriage proposal!
Boats available for private tours are:
- Saloon boat Rose: this elegant 100-year-old notary boat carries up to 12 passengers, although no more than 10 is recommended. You can sit both inside and outside, thus is an excellent choice in case the Dutch weather isn’t cooperative.
- KINboat 12: great choice for a group up to 12 passengers. Thanks to the cabin it is allowed to play music which the boat is fitted with. The boat also has an open front and read deck to enjoy the best possible view of the city.
- G-Star RAW boat: this badass old army ship carries up to 25 passengers. The inside of the boat is turned into something that looks like a limousine. It’s a great option for parties and offers great comfort.
- KINboat 40: this big open boat allows you to take up to 30 to 40 passengers. The open boat offers a great view on Amsterdam to all passengers. In case of bad weather, the boat can be partly covered.
Have you booked a boat tour with KINboat? Please leave a review below and let us know how you experienced the tour! Would you recommend other to book a canal cruise with KINboat? What tour did you take? How was the service? Do you have any recommendations for KINboat to improve their cruises?
Submit your review